Spring is just ahead, hence begins my 9th
year of meditation practice. Each year I note the anniversary and project a
bit, even though Here Now is the ultimate state.
Looking forward (a hazardous endeavor!)
I expect, for at least one year, to log into Cyberspace no more than one day
per week. Yes, I’ve had that impulse twice before, its dim flame dark within a
month or two. But maybe this time …
Why? What’s the point?
It’s a sense that Cyber-immersion taints and diminishes the quality of our immediate, direct apprehension of and engagement in Life.
But please, bear with me … this effect is subtle …
It’s not just the time spent “in there,” but a lingering Cyber-hangover that often keeps us at a distance from what would be more important should we only see it clearly, unperturbed by the persistent Cyber-fog.
Reflect on this idea through the day and see if it isn't true for you?
(watch for the period between Rowe and OriGraphics)

No comments:
Post a Comment